NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Giveaway campaigns are open only to those who sign up at www.ctparent.com and @ctparent on instgram. All giveaways on www.ctparent.com and @ctparent on Instragram are subject to these conditions unless specifically stated. Particpants must be 18years of age or older as of the date of entry. Giveaway campaings are only open to legal residents of the United States of America and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Beacon Media LLC, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in giveaway campaigns. Giveaway campaigns is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Beacon Media LLC as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted from the time the giveway is posted until the time stated in givewaway announcement. All times stated are int the Eastern Standard Time Zone.
4. How to Enter: Specific rules will be stated in giveaway announcement. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Beacon Media LLC.
5. Prizes: Prizes and approximate value will be stated in giveaway announcement. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Beacon Media LLC. Giveaway prizes have NO CASH VALUE. While never intended, if stated prize is unavailable for delivery for whatever reason, Beacon Media may substitute prize for a similar prize of similar value. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Beacon Media to use Winner’s name, Instagram handle, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by random drawing under the supervision of Beacon Media LLC. Winner will be notified by email or directo message within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Beacon Media shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 5 days time from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER AT BEACON MEDIA‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Beacon Media or anyone acting on behalf of Beacon Media, and Beacon Media licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
9. Terms & Conditions: Beacon Media LLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Beacon Media LLC’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Beacon Media LLC may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Beacon Media LLC. Beacon Media LLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Beacon Media LLC has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Beacon Media LLC reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Beacon Media LLC and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF the United States of America AND Connecticut, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Connecticut having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Beacon Media LLC, 149 Durham Road, Suite 27, Madison, CT, US. Requests must be received within 90 days of published contest end.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Beacon Media LLC, 149 Durham Road, Suite 27, Madison, CT, US.
15. The Campaign hosted by Beacon Media LLC is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instragram.
16. By entering any contest on ctparent.com, you agree to have your email address added to Connecticut Parent Magazine's weekly eNewsletter email list. You may remove yourself from the mailing list at any time.
17. By entering any contest hosted by Beacon Media LLC, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.